X
Follow The Sportsman on Facebook

Richard Smith

Pretty sure i'd have been a NFL quarterback had I been born in Preston, Mississippi - not Preston, Lancashire...

American Football, Baseball, Association Football and Racing. 

0 new posts have just been added
13:30
Football
football
The List Of Numbers Ahead Of Tonight's FA Cup Draw Have been announced
Richard Johnson Talks To The Sportsman About Life In The Saddle

Sportsman reporter, Tom Lee, caught up with champion duel-jockey, Richard Johnson, ahead of day three of the 2017 Punchestown Festival, discussing what it's like to be chasing the winners in three different countries, in three days. He also gives viewers a heads up about a young promising horse to follow next season...

Road To Cheltenham Market Movers - 17th Feb

24 days and counting! Sportsman contributor, Tom Lee, is back with another round-up of market movers and eye-catchers on the road to the 2017 Cheltenham Festival...

With little over three weeks until the tapes go up at Prestbury Park, find out what he thinks about the chances of

  • Keeper Hill
  • Native River
  • Tobefair
  • Altior 
  • Ballyandy
  • Carter McKay
  • Disko
  • Sizing John
  • Mega Fortune
15:45
Football
football
While there is a 1% chance, we will have 99% faith
Richard Smith
The Sportsman Reporter
It was one of the biggest upsets in recent Champions League history, but Barcelona's Neymar is refusing to give up hope after his side's 4-0…
13:08
Football
football
LVG Sends His Love To Jose Mourinho
Richard Smith
The Sportsman Reporter
Louis van Gaal has a message for Jose Mourinho thanks to impressionist, Al Foran, who took to camera to portray the former Manchetser United manager…
Can Promising Novice Resume Winning Ways At Doncaster on Thursday?
Richard Smith
The Sportsman Reporter
The Nicky Henderson trained Might Bite returns to racing on Thursday, for its first run since falling at Kempton on Boxing Day. The eight-year-old was 18 lengths clear…
10:43
Football
football
Guardiola v Pellegrini - Who will look better after West Ham away?

How will Guardiola's record look after City visit to the Olympic Stadium on Wednesday? After one win from their last four matches, the knives are sharpening around the former Bayern Munich and Barcelona boss...

Latest Articles
Open
Settled
Deposit

MAKE DEPOSIT
Your bet is on!


CONTINUE
KEEP SELECTION
Bet Slip (0)
Balance: £0.00
Remove all
Multiples
The line, odds or availability of selections has changed.
Please review your betslip.
ACCEPT CHANGES
Total Stake: £ 0.00
Estimated Returns: £ 0.00
JOIN NOW
SUBMIT BET
LOG OUT
Bets are accepted in accordance with the operator's rules
and terms and conditions. Hillside (UK Sports) LP is licensed
and regulated by the British Gambling Commissioner
(Licence number 39563). Registered Office Hillside (UK Sports) LP
(registration number 117), Unit 1.1, First Floor, Waterport Place,
2 Europort Avenue, Gibraltar.
Feedback